 Space / 23507
Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 15:46:46 GMT

Kyle Keppler lives near Jacksonville?  Wow, I thought all the florida people
were in Tampa.

I'm in Tallahassee, while that is 3 hours away, I travel to jacksonville at
least once a month (my wife's family lives there).

I'd be more than happy to contribute to some sort of castle or space display,
although most of my space related MOCs are in pieces right now..

contact me if you're trying to do anything along those lines.. even if its just
brainstorming.. i've got some contacts in the city and might be able to think
of display areas.. like perhaps at UNF?

my email is lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu or the one associated with lugnet
(glencaer@hotmail.com).

-lenny

I really like the idea of SIGs.  There is more then trains to display.  :)
Although you get the basic 'where to display' problem, 'cause there are
about a million train shows around but much fewer sci-fi displays and
practically no Castle displays.

It would be cool to see a few SIGs popping up.  I, of course, would like to
participate in one, although I only know of one spacer within an hour or two
of my city(Kyle Keppler).  *cough* anybody around Jacksonivlle, FL?  *cough*

-JHK