 Space / 23461
Re: Station 39
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 12:25:32 GMT

Or if you prefer your photos with a slice of rhetoric in heavy juice:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/635?r=1686937006

Prefered, especially with that bit of humour stuck to it, splendid! I hope all
your previous works also end up at MOCpages (perhaps they already did, I have
to check that).

While on the subject, I would have rated this another five at MOCpages but it
believes I've already done so. Perhaps there are some AI built into Mozilla?

As always, your comments, criticisms, smack, hate-filled rhetoric, and non
sequeturs are encouraged and appreciated.

Keith, I love this! It's appearant that it's Station 45 but "for real". Your
attention for detail is great!

The holes in the walls for the "pipelines" is great and the walls over all look
perfect! Not too flat and enough greebled.

The use of 1 x 2 grill tiles to seal up the baseplates is also good, looks like
paths.

The guns the minifigs are holding look great! I have to try some of those, and
the small Mechs! Wow!

I'm glad you receive the attention you deserve this time!

Still, I think your best work so far is the Laser Tower:

Station 39 comes in on second place though. The Laser Tower has more "inner"
details like the mess hall and other things that make it more believable.

I like how you have kept the feel the same in Station 45, 39, COG and the Laser
Tower! I hope your vision of the future is wrong though :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)