 Space / 23412
    Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade. —Matt Krotzer
   Phenomenal work... PCS Space could be in some serious trouble! I love the cockpit detailing, and I can't believe you found a use for the Alpha Flight hinged arm piece... I haven't been able to find a way to use it until seeing this. Excellent job. - (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade. —Chris Giddens
   (...) Thank ya Matt. ya the pilots controls came out well. Took some inspiration from Dan's Dragonstar controls and others. Umm Alpha Flight? been readin' them comics to much eh? ;-) Admiral, PCS. (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade. —Matt Krotzer
    Alpha Flight, Alpha Team... whatever. Had a long drive today, and was a bit tired when I wrote that. -The Matt (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)