 Space / 23409
  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

Chris, an admiral salute, your stuff keeps getting better even when you think it is already the best. the bottom of the ZOG is very very cool and of course, I LOOO...OOOVE the name -paul "zog" hartzog (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS gains an enemy...Comrade.

(...) *returns salute* Thanks there Paul. I half expected a ZOG based copyright lawsuit. :-) Admiral PCS. (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.space)