 Space / 23399
Re: Station 39
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Saada writes:

What an EXCELLENT station!
Thanks to you, and everyone who has said such complementary things about the
project.

My only question is: Are both stations currently assembled???  If so, how
about some pics (even if they aren't supposed to be at the same location)?
I wish I had the kind of resources to keep them both together at once, no,
this project represents all but a handfull of my gray bricks.  45 was built
just as an easily transportable backdrop for Brickswest.  39 is much closer
to my original vision for the project.  Thanks again for the kind words.

-Keith