 Space / 23336
  Re: Don't you see it?

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:HE6w7J.19s0@lugnet.com... (...) I love the little movie you made! Excellent presentation and excellent microfig work Joe. One of the many things like this I can't wait to see at BrickFest. Qapla! (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Don't you see it?

(...) Thanks! I've been wanting to do a movie clip like that, and I finally figured out how to do the Bird of Prey while driving ...(my best ideas happen on the road, it seems). Also the Bird of Prey is my favorite ship out of the Star Trek (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.space)