 Space / 23281
Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:23:18 GMT

Hey Anne,

This is great!  I especially like that the helmet and air tanks are removable.
That's a level of detail I probably would have skipped if I'd done something
like this.  You also really nailed the logo, which is cool.  This guy was my
first minifig (actually this guy and a white spaceman in set 462), so your
model brings an added smile to my day.

Bruce