 Space / 2327
    Another Mech @ Moonbase Io —Andrew Todd Amacher
   Check out the "Blackjack" in the Pyralonian Heavy Mecha section. Go to (URL) Amacher (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Another Mech @ Moonbase Io —Mark Sandlin
     Hey, Todd. Looks good! I like your solutions for connecting things with Technic pegs. Now I need to go home and play with Technic bits some more. Cheers, ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: Another Mech @ Moonbase Io —Andrew Todd Amacher
     (...) Thanks. One thing that I've found very useful for mech construction lately is the vertical-horizontal technic beam relationship. I used several variations of it on both the "Sasquatch" and "Blackjack" mechs at the feet, knees, elbows, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Another Mech @ Moonbase Io —Nick Crocco
   (...) Talk about articulation up the wazoo! Great work! I might just hafta buy more throwbots and start expirimenting... (as u cane sea, aye cn spel wreely whell) ~Nick (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Another Mech @ Moonbase Io —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Agreed! that's one for the bookmarks folder! -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)