 Space / 23235
Re: A Useless part Ship and some PCS-Previews!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 04:12:59 GMT

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
Hey,

Didn't see this till now.  That useless part ship is a testament to the
uselessness of some of those parts.  ;)  I do really like the canoes as • landing
gear and also the red bushes as rockets firing (I've seen those used as
explosions in a Brikwars game).

That ship was fun to build.   I had forgotten that I even had those odd
minifigs from the Basic sets fron the early 90's:

On the PCS, I'd really like to see this one finished.  I like the little
vehicles you've made, especially the one on the left in this pic:

I want to finish it, but I don't have the right parts in the right colors to
do so.  I'll get it done eventually. :)
I can just imagine a minifig winding a little crank on the front of the
hovercraft to get the engine running before flying off!

What's the piece that connects the cars to the trailers in this pic:

It's the same as the origional; the basic 2 x 4 articulated hinge plates
that are used in many space sets.  Unfortuatly, every time I seperate the
hinge plates the back end of the vehicle explodes all over the place.

Bruce

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction: