 Space / 23199
  Re: Photo programs (was Can you dig it?)

(...) As do I, but IF you were to BUY it, it is pricey... (...) Paint Shop Pro does most everything that Photoshop does, but I found it a little harder to use, but I am used to Photoshop's way of doing things. some of my friends use it and assure me (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo programs (was Can you dig it?)

Thanks! I appreciate that. Now I can get to work! :-) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)