 Space / 2319
    Chat on AOL IM —Mark Sandlin
   Hi folks... I have opened a Chatroom on AOL IM called "Legorama" for all who are interested, you may join in at any time :) My nickname is "sandlimp" ~Mark P.S. You need not IM me to join the chat... simply invite yourself to a chatroom, and name (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Chat on AOL IM —Mark Sandlin
   Forgot to cross-post to other topics... All are welcome! ~M (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)