 Space / 23096
  Re: The .Space theme song

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> Somebody sing this and record it. We'll make millions! MILLIONS I SAY! -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (The question is, millions of what?) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The .Space theme song

(...) Maybe they would pay us in LEGO. :-) Seriously though if someone wants to actually make a song out of that, go for it. Only two conditions. 1. It is freely available for everyone to download and 2. Everyone gets proper credit where due. -Mike (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)