 Space / 22968
  Blacktron I Assault Arachnoid MkI

Hello Lego fans, Being a member of Lugnet for about a year and a half now, I thought it would be nice to finally try and put up some pictures of my first MOC at Brickshelf. (URL) little exercise with some small effects to it. (URL) overview of the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blacktron I Assault Arachnoid MkI

(...) Oh oh, a slight change to the text of the story had to be made; I wrote "thread" where it should say "threat"... sorry, English is not my native language. The corrected story at MOCpages: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)