 Space / 22941
Re: found this on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:03:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Jost writes:
Hey folks

actually there are two persons behind that project. I already introduced two or
three microscale models of one of them: my friend Martin
(http://tom.duebi.ch/yappa/index.php?album=%2FLego%2FMicroscale-things).

And still impressive. Love that A-Wing.

Well,
the other one is Dino - and he's a gifted person too! I will ask
Dino to make a visit to Lugnet - he will be delighted to meet you.

Can't wait! He shows a significant talent for spacecraft. Sorry if I pre-empted
an announcement.

Now there are already three of us LEGO-fans here in Burgdorf/CH - be prepared
for more to come...

Warm regards from Cheese-country!

Mmmm... cheese...

Take care,