 Space / 22909
  Re: Starmaster MOC

(...) Travis, Very cool design you have here. I think the wedges/angles work well to create a texture and the use of that canopy along with the layered without-corner plates looks great! That cockpit is chock-full of wirings and controls and the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

(...) plus (...) like (...) name! (...) Thanks for the props. I tried really hard to greeble the inside of the cablin adequately, and left the outsides a litte more simple. The bubble is on the starboard side. the engine things are the rear. after (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)