 Space / 22872
  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

(...) I like it. Very unusual, and the SNOT is excellent. With all that structure, I think some landing gear shouldn't be too difficult to add. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. And you're right, there is plenty of space for that sort of thing. It's certainly something I'm considering putting in—it was getting late last night, and I was excited to get some photos. There's probably room for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)