 Space / 22829
  Re: Grand-daddy of the Spiffcraft?

(...) That's great! :D Jeffrey Benson jbenso1@towson.edu (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grand-daddy of the Spiffcraft?

(...) well, it was built from a 4105 bucket and that came out in 2002... Jk (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Grand-daddy of the Spiffcraft?

I was messing around with the recent updates feature on Brickshelf, and at recent.cgi?n=12345 I found somethinginteresting: (URL) wonder how old it is? It has to be more than a year or two, to be that far back in the "recent" updates! -- Markham (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grand-daddy of the Spiffcraft?

(...) It's no secret that Calvin and Hobbes were my inspiration for the Spiffcraft, but this particular creation have nothing to do with mine. Pretty neat tho. :) ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)