 Space / 22816
    Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw —Paul Hartzog
   oh yeah very cool luv the colors and the way you used the hinges on the top of the rear piece to get that pyramid look very non-perpendicular i like that a lot thx for the look-see -paul (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw —Zac Soden
   Thanks Paul, Yeah on-perpendicular-ness is what I feel to be the key to successful space MOCs. As mentioned by Gil, the pyramidal shape gives way to the feeling of a utility vehicle which is what I was going for. As you have proved, research is the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)