 Space / 22775
    Re: Idea: Starship Project. —Allister McLaren
   (...) The possibilities are mind boggling. (...) extra course of bricks in the lower deck to allow for a frame under the baseplate. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Idea: Starship Project. —Jeffrey Benson
   Hi, guys! I'm new to Lugnet, and I don't have much experience with large projects, or complicated projects (well, I'm getting myself into such a project, but I haven't even started building it yet) but I had some thoughts on this, and some humble (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)