 Space / 22769
    Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?) —Leonard Hoffman
   <snip> (...) I, for one, haven't ever been to a Brickfest, am planning to attend this one, and would *LOVE* to see the Nebuchadnezzar in person. Staring at pictures on the internet just doesn't do it justice. also, I'm planning a moonbase module to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?) —John P. Henderson
   (...) I will second that! First-timer at BF, and would enjoy viewing the Neb first hand. That's me... :) -H. (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)