 Space / 22760
  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) space to transport, the mountain that I'd discussed at Brickfest last year. I'd still like to do it, but I have so many other projects I'm already planning on bringing along that the Jeep is going to be stuffed. Bram may have to ride on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

<snip> (...) I, for one, haven't ever been to a Brickfest, am planning to attend this one, and would *LOVE* to see the Nebuchadnezzar in person. Staring at pictures on the internet just doesn't do it justice. also, I'm planning a moonbase module to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) I will second that! First-timer at BF, and would enjoy viewing the Neb first hand. That's me... :) -H. (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)