 Space / 2276
Re: 1/4 domes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 01:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
walls. I'm even stocked up on white GSDS side walls.  And there's a couple
extra GSDS doors and frames.  :)
Doors and frames??? Which set?

6195 Neptune Discovery Lab

I just wish there were yellow side wall panels, or that the door frame was
white instead of yellow (of course yellow makes sense for that set...)

Frank