 Space / 2273
  AIM Chat

Join AIM chat room "SLego" now! my nickname is "sandlimp" send me a message if any problems. ~Mark (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AIM Chat

(...) We're still goin now (9:40 CST). We will stay that way for probably a few hours I would assume :) Come by and join us! -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)