 Space / 22679
  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

(...) I don't know what to say except ... wow! I love it. Are those suction cups on the front, to latch on to a ship's hull? Dude ... wow. That's incredible. I know saying "wow" over and over again isn't quite the feedback you had in mind, but, uh, (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Warping in with a new MOC - the Mantaclaw

(...) Thanks Jeff, The mechanisms that you refer to are actualy just buffers on hydraulic stems to absorb shock when the vehicle is pushing large vessels. Perhaps some pilots could retrofit them with magnetic systems for latching... Thanks, Zac (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)