 Space / 22644
  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Slower? Slower! I just posted about my WIP - USS Okazaki. Find the thread, read, give feedback & thoughts. :) Jeff Benson jbenso1@towson.edu (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Sorry for responding to my own post ... Anne: I got your email, but I keep getting "error" messages back telling me they aren't being sent. The link is: (URL) - Towson's mascot is a Tiger :D (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)