 Space / 22604
    Request for seed part and computer reviews —Jon Palmer
   Hey all. My Lego is all packed up and I'm busy with some stuff now so it'll be hard for me to do these sections of the sidebar until about early June. Someone out there want to email me 2 (for march and april) computer reviews and 2 seed parts for (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)