 Space / 22598
  Research Ship Magellan

This is a new ship I've built for the game Starship. It used to be a commuter-plane-ship-thing, but since it was damaged in battle, the Fleet turned it into a medium-range science and exploration vessel. Magellan: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Research Ship Magellan

Cool! It suits it's past well. The row of little red windows really give it that commuter plane look. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Research Ship Magellan

I like it! Especially the wings at the back, I dunno why, kind of reminds me of an oversized airplane with undersized wings .... I wish you had more pics, including more interior shots. Is it just a crew of one ... ? (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Research Ship Magellan

No, crew of 5, and those are really all the interior shots you can get, unless I remove the port hull... Yeah, I kinda built it with a small jet in mind. Especially when I found those red windows! The cockpit was taken from another failed design, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)