 Space / 22585
    Nathan's B-Wing —Christopher C. Adler
   Hey everyone, I just uploaded pictures of my buddy Nathan's B-wing. It's lacking in the color purist department, that's sort of my job with building the sucker in MLCAD and ray tracing it, still working on that... Just wanted to share it with you (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)