 Space / 22572
    Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?) —Chris Giddens
   (...) HAHA! Lego Dacta delivers. After a 2 month wait on parts, the above set has now arrived! This set has the large domes in it. (along with some other cool parts). mmmm now the PCS moonbase can begin... Rock on. PCS. Chris <>< space. FUT .space (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Dacta Delivers! (was: Re: Strange Find on Lego.com... Chris?) —Gil Shaw
   Alas, poor Canucks are denied the basic building blocks of PCS. The phrase that haunted many of us throughout childhood....'Not available in Canada.' We'll have to live on vicariously through you, Chris ;) Quite honestly, I don't think I could even (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)