 Space / 22566
Re: Laser Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 06:35:53 GMT

Felix, (the Sea-monkey-pontiff?)

Thanks for the kudos, I really appreciate it.  The laser tower is one of my
favorite projects.  The greatest compliment in the thread was that it was
easy to picture the Laser tower down the street from station 45.  Its
difficult to maintain a look from project to project, and I'm gratified to
know that it worked.  I have to admit I was a little bummed out that I
didn't get more responses to the initial announcement.  It was a shot to my
ego, but I figured the military sub-group was a tough crowd to please.
There are so many epic Mocs out there.  That same bloated ego got the best
of me recently, and I re-posted it.  I'm glad you like the idiotic titles I
slap onto my folder headings, nobody has ever commented on them until now.

By the way, Felix I really dig your "Smooth man emerging from the
blasted-womb" sculpture.  Truly original.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to respond to my crap!

-Keith