 Space / 22531
Re: Laser Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:21:57 GMT

Totally.  I remember seeing this before and then got caught up on Keith's
other creations and forgot to go back.  Like the Hot Weather assortment, the
base is wonderful in it's 'dirty' details.  I'd really like to see more of
the ambulance ship on the landing pad...

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.build.military, Felix Greco writes:
This is by no means a new creation, but I was shocked at the lack of
response Keith got for this one.  The whole industrial/military feel is
great; which is hard to do since most MOCs that try to look serious still
look 'cute'.

Your stuff rocks, Keith!  Very inspiring.  Plus, I dig your obscure
references on your brickshelf descriptions.

Felix
The Sultan of Sea Monkey
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

In lugnet.build.military, Keith Goldman writes:
Submitted for your approval... The Iron Reich is proud to introduce its
premier strategic weapon, the Laser Tower.  Pictured here in one of the many
canals that criss-cross the City-State, the weapon is powered by
hydro-electricity, and protected by Federal Police.  Initially designed as a
response to the CONDOR PROJECT, a network of these towers defends the
City-State from agressor pantheons.  This project is loosely based on a
playing piece from the "Fortress America" board game.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23587

More pictures will follow, and feedback would be much appreciated.
Lay the smack down!

Thank You,
Keith