 Space / 2252
  Re: Digital Camera

Hi I use an Agfa ePhoto 1280, which is a bit dated now and has been discontinued, so it has been heavily reduced in price, so if you want one you should be able to find it within your price range at discount stores. It has many 'professional' (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Digital Camera

My goodness, that is very nice quality. I thought it amusing that you can see the tip of Darth's lightsaber blurring as if someone bumped the table. Thanks, ~Mark (...) zoom (...) plan (...) good (...) obviously (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)