 Space / 2242
2241  |  2243
Subject:
My Custom Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 18:33:48 GMT

I have taken some pictures of the custom minifigs that I have.  The sources of
minifig parts include blacktron, explorion, rock raiders, and starwars sets.

There are 4 races of minifigs that I have.  The Blacktron troops are the most
numerous and are unmodified.  These troops are armed with weapons described
here:

http://lightning.prohosting.com/~pjbrick/gun.html

The custom minifigs include some orange and dark gray figures that I have
designed to go with all of my Antiv space and Mecha creations.  There is an
officer, a mecha-operator/pilot, and a standard infantry figure.

The two other minifig types include some civilian laborers as well as some
United Earth Defense Force (UEDF)troops.  I'll post some close ups of these
later.

Check them out!

Pat J