 Space / 22384
  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

(...) Dave- Wonderful MOC! TLS was and still is one of my favorite movies:-) To immortalize the gunstar in such a faithful and detailed way is terrific. Excellent job! TLC couldn't have designed it better! JOHN (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Hi John! "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:HCBrzz.uFs@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks so much! I love the movie too, and the ship is just the coolest and most unique design I've ever seen. I really wanted to do it justice. I'd love to see TLG (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

(...) Ba! They'd just POOPify and Juniorize! I'll take yours, thankyouverymuch:-) JOHN (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)