 Space / 22356
    Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars! —Allister McLaren
   (...) Hi John, I hope I didn't steal your thunder by my posting about this. Anyway, this is really impressive stuff. The models themselves are excellent with lots of apparent playability, but you've gone beyond creating a mere model and created a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        (Re: Allister McLaren - Query) —Andrew Saada
   Allister, Did you receive my email? I used your address from your members page because the "allistermclaren@bigpond.com" gave me an error? Just wanting to know if it went through. -Andrew Saada (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)