 Space / 22344
Re: 2 Old Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
just for fun...

the first is the K-XT-10 "Raven" Medium Fighter:
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/spacefighters.html

And I thought you were originally into Castle..... Looks like you've been
hanging around here all along.

and second is my first attempt at a starcraft, the 'Sakon':
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/spaceships.html (at the bottom of the page)

The Sakon is a really rough model, and actually kinda ugly, too.  But I'm
including it on my website to give a sense of continuity and development in my
starship work.  You can see the steps from the 'Sakon' to the 'Anju' to
'Duvernay Mk1' and then 'Duvernay Mk2.'  One easy thing to connect between all
three (excluding Duvernay Mk1) is the engine design.

Also I posted interior shots of the 'Anju', which were not available before.

I really like this one. For some reason the shape reminds me of a 50's or
60's style car. You know... Lots of angles, not very aerodynamic and could
run over almost anything with hardly a dent.

-Duane
PS. the pictures look great