 Space / 22208
    Re: New website, new MOCs —Gil Shaw
   Looking great John!! As mentioned before, the site is looking amazing and your photography is top notch. The MOC's really shine in their new environment as well. The Crab Shuttle and Comm satellite are really nice - I love the mini-defense 'bot!! (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New website, new MOCs —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Thanks, Gil! I just had a little space left in a corner and I remembered reading a New York Times article on near-future space warfare, which included a reference to satellite warfare. So I just stuck a 'bot there. :) Thanks for all the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)