 Space / 22152
  Web Editors (was 3 new MOC's)

(...) preaching to the converted here. I used to do all my HTML work in UltraEdit. text editor but you could set it to different "modes" one of them was HTML. basically it colour coded your tags, it was useful. Then I discovered Dreamweaver. It was (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Web Editors (was 3 new MOC's)

one of us should start using a different name to post. i think that people might confuse our names. under the from we both are posting just travis. let me know what you think. i don't want to change mine, but if you've been using just travis longer (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)