 Space / 22149
    Re: 3 new MOC's —Austin Little
   Thanks John, I have tried many editors in my life, and I'm going to try to learn HTML and use the same editor. Actually, next year I'm taking web page programming using HTML as a class. So, that should help, and I'm gonna look for some tutorials now (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 3 new MOC's —Jack Millikin
   (...) If you can find it, Frontpage Express is a nice What You See editor that lets you directly edit the HTML for adding Javascript and such. Although, the full version is possibly the best out there (I have it on my laptop for long car trips) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)