 Space / 22121
  Re: 3 new MOC's

Good stuff Austin...the PCS colour scheme is definately on the money. I quite like the design of the Peregrin -and the name...just built something myself called that - now I'll have to change! ;) The engine manifolds on the Kestrel look good (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3 new MOC's

Hey guys, Thanks for all the compliments! I know the pictures are kinda weird, and I could take some in a few minutes and have them up on Bshelf whenever they're uploaded. But, in the meantime, look at the beetle: (URL) my PCS battle frame: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)