 Space / 22080
  Zoinks.

How nifty is this? So unconventional....I dig. (URL) if you're out there drop us all a line! Cheers, -Gil (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zoinks.

Ya the Glasse Scepter is really cool! I don't think he talks to many American people, but I know a guy that chat with him via e-mail. If you visit the LRP you might find his e-mail address. t (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zoinks.

(...) Zoinks, indeed! Now that is spacey. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zoinks.

(...) heck yah... that's killer! Jk (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Zoinks.

Ow, wow. I love this guy. So many good things... So much posablility, so much moving stuff... wow. I love the little suit he made, too. You can expect lots of inspiration coming out of this for me. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)