 Space / 2208
Re: Secondary-colored Classic Spacemen?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 00:53:36 GMT

Jot and Jab wrote in message ...
My fellow Space enthusiasts will appreciate this...

http://www.umop.com/spacemen.htm

har-de-har...

The original space 'fig used seems to have been red, judging by the way the
gray spaceman's face has a reddish reflection around the edges where the
head goes inside the helmet.

The green one looks reasonably convincing, though. Wouldn't mind a green
classic space 'fig...

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164