 Space / 2206
Re: Mark's Lego Creations BIG BIG UPDATE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 07:36:23 GMT

-Great stuff! The Pam is my all-time favorite mecha! I love the legs and the
weapon mounts. Neat! How was the cockpit made? I can't figure out what all is
going on in there.
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego