 Space / 22031
  MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

I've been working on and talking about this for a while now, and I thought I'd show a few of the in progress pictures of the cockpit, which I just started redesigning from scratch tonight. The original ship that I was building just wasn't nearly the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

This is gonna be something! But, could you please reduce the size of future photo's. They are huge! Jaco "Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:HBMFoG.G68@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) I always thought of this one as the "sea turtle" freighter. I'll be interested to see how it comes out. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) So will I. Unfortunately, my quantity of bricks is likely to fall short of the amount needed to build the entire thing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue procuring the necessary parts at a rate consistent with my building process. Otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) [snip] (...) start on the canopy. Look forward to later progress. *HOPES FOR RAINBOW PIECES TO TURN TO GR(EEN & EY)* ciao&salaam -Andrew (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  UPDATED MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

Alright, I made a bit of progress and thought I'd update you guys. I'll have a combination of the technical drawing and actual MOC up sometime tonight, but in the meantime, this will have to do. Also if anyone has suggestions on how to handle the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)