 Space / 21972
Pre-Classic MOC: 6848
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:33:07 GMT

Here's my first Pre-CS MOC!  It would have been up last month if I didn't
have computer problems, though. :(
Oh, just pretend the dome is transparent, instead of clear blue.  I don't
have any other than clear blue.

This is the early version of the Futuron Strategic Pursuer.  Due to flaws in
the origional design, this series was discontinued until the origional plans
were rediscovered, halfway through the Futuron age.  Unlike it's newer
design, the Pre-Classic model was large and very hard to maneuver.  The
controls had a huge change, too; for example, the PCS model required a
12-button, 3-lamp computer, whilst the new Futuron model only needed two
control sticks to control two arms, two legs, and two lazer/flashlights.  So
simple, I don't know how it would work!  Another improvement was the
manuverability; the PCS model had big feet, body, and was just... well, big.
Unfortunatly, when they made the new version, the Strategic Pursuer lost
it's ability to do ballet.  A sad loss indeed, since some formed dance
groups and had even learned to do the Riverdance with the strategic pursuer.

Also, note the use of the computer of the month!  Er... last month, but that
was when I intended to post this, at least. :)

After Moderation:

Before:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markham/Pre-CS/6838StrategicPursuer/dsc016
65.jpg