 Space / 21899
  Arcane home MM week 8

~See special note down below when finished. Thanks.~ After this, module updates will be in 2 week increments. (Not real life weeks!) Week eight brings only one major change and a few minor ones. Week seven overall view for reference: (URL) eight (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane home MM week 8

More good things for the module Nicole. The bedrooms are nice additions...each one has a little bit of character of it's own. A bittersweet project now with your father in law's contributions I imagine. I hope it serves as therapy as well. Best, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)