 Space / 21818
  Website hosting and help

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could either host my site or help me.I got a webcam, and it came with software to make a web-site. I have done this, but when I try to publish, it prompts me with four questions. I can answer three of them, but I (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Website hosting and help

(...) You will need a server to host your pages. If the software doesn't come with that, then you'll need to find a server that provides FTP access. When I last actually used Geocities, they provided that. You could possibly get an account there and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Website hosting and help

Ok first off, what software are you using to code your pages and what software have you got to ftp (file transfer protocol). Personally I think you ought to first take some time and research web design if you haven't already done so. (URL) is about (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)