 Space / 21779
Re: Some fun fad MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 23:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, William Toenjes writes:
Greetings,
I made these a while back when these fads were all the rage but never got
around to photographing/posting them.
In an effort to end the senseless civilian casualties caused by rogue HoverBike
street racing, MoonBase law enforcement has introduces the Police Interceptor
HoverBike Program. With enough raw fleebnork muscle to overtake just about
anyone on the Circuit and superior handling and control Commissioner Gord-On is
confident the program will be a success.
After I had made my police and fire powered armor I put together some
additional suits a la Mladen Pejic's PIXIEs in other Space theme colors.
Enjoy and PLMKWYT!
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

The hoverstuff is quite nice, but the PIXIE variants are what caught my eye.
Just look at the .build.mecha sidebar to see the best space theme represent! :)

Seriously, these are quite nice. I've always liked the PIXIE armor and these
definitely do it justice. Thanks for posting these!

-Dave