 Space / 21664
21663  |  21665
Subject:
DeLurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:09:18 GMT

I have been a lurker on lugnet for 6 months.  I am always amazed by the
creations people post.  For the most part I have always just built from the
instructions that came with the sets.  But I am now trying to build new
designs of my own.  I thought I should give an Idea of what I have to work
with so I took this picture. (not a complete showing of the pieces I have
available. but it is a good cross section.)

I hope this link works.
The two ships on the yellow thing in the corner are My Own Creations, one is
based on
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6845
The other is an original concept I really liked it because of its rocking
belly turret (yes I am aware that you can't see that in the picture, I will
post a ldraw render of it soon).  Mostly I build in the linear style of
classic space because that is what I learned on.
Take a look and let me know what you think.

Spencer