 Space / 21572
  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Thanks. They'll be a little harder to crisp with the plasma torch when they're in one of these, won't they :) Adrian -- (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) I dunno, that plastic looks pretty flammable Allister (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)